- The Thermage radiofrequency is a regulated class IIb medical device that carries EC marking pursuant to this regulation. It is manufactured by Solta Medical Inc. It is exclusively for use by doctors.
With age, collagen no longer renews itself as before and the skin takes on a loose appearance.
The THERMAGE procedure redensifies and renews the collagen deeply through three layers of your skin: the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layer (fat). By heating the skin's supporting fibres, it restores and balances their elasticity.
The most effective alternative for excess skin for the face and body. It heats the skin's supporting tissues up to 65°C, which destroys the bridges that make the collagen rigid, then restarts the synthesis.
THERMAGE CPT, FOR WHICH ZONES?
- Tightens cheeks and the skin
- Resculptures face oval, and contours
- Improves texture and tone of the skin over the entire face
- Firms up skin
- Improves skin texture
- Restructures collagen fibres
STOMACH, ARMS, THIGHS
- Tightens loose or sagging skin (highly indicated after a liposuction, weight loss or a pregnancy
- Improves texture and tone
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces the orange peel appearance
- Erases the cellulite
With THERMAGE CPT, loosening skin will soon only be a memory
The energy pulse exerted on the zone to treat causes the sensation of heat in the patient and causes the collagen to retract in three dimensions, collagen being the mesh that provides the structure of the skin. Thermage acts between a depth of 4 to 7 mm, at a temperature of 65°C. For the patient's comfort and to protect their skin, cooling may be used before, during and after the treatment.
The compression of the collagen fibres tightens the skin of different body areas: stomach, face, inner thighs, the thighs themselves, abdomen, arms, etc.
The duration of the Thermage treatment depends on the area to treat. It can thus vary between 1 and 2 hours.
The Thermage process only requires one treatment. Optimum results are obtained 6 to 8 months after treatment (duration of collagenesis).
This process is suitable for all skin types and skin colours.
Thanks to a gradual firming of the skin, your general appearance will look much younger
Improvements can be moderate to spectacular. The results are generally visible immediately and continue to change over six months owing to the synthesis of the collagen which continues.
After a Thermage face treatment, patients recover
- A smoother, firmer and denser skin
- A cleaner face contour with improved definition
- Reduced wrinkles around the mouth and forehead
- Tighter skin under the chin
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the face: face contour, neck
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the eyes
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the abdomen
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the buttocks
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the knees
Treatment of the subdermal lifting by radiofrequency on the arms